12-Session Transformative Weight-loss Coaching
Have you been stressed-out and had so many emotional ups and downs you can’t seem to focus on your health and weight loss? Have you had some old patterns of emotional eating rear their ugly heads? Have gotten down on yourself about lack of progress in less than compassionate ways?
Stop beating yourself up about your weight loss journey and make some mental changes that help you relax into weight loss. If you want to feel better about yourself, change your relationship with eating and food, reduce your weight without crazy dieting, find different ways to fill your emotional needs, and feel great while you lose weight, then this program is for you!
Here are some of the benefits of this program
- A one-on-one Zoom session with me every week that not only teaches you about using hypnosis for effortless weight loss but encourages accountability, consistency, and helps gage progress.
- Get help setting realistic goals for your health and enjoy body positivity every step of the way.
- Hypnosis audio recordings for you to use on your own in between sessions, on your own schedule. Just 20-30 minutes each day! Something you can do anywhere you can get comfortable and close your eyes for a few minutes.
- Extra guided self-compassion meditations, relaxation recordings, and mental exercises.
- Learn proven methods to stop cravings or change eating patterns.
- Change your eating habits in a gentle way.
- Feel better about your body at every step towards a new healthier you.
- Get at what is “eating you” so you can stop emotional eating.
- Online resources for you to work with, including recordings of any instruction in case you want to refresh your memory.
- A great way to introduce yourself to the benefits of hypnosis.
- Learn about mindfulness and intuitive eating.
- Easily adaptable to work with any eating plan.
This program has helped people by adding something new to your weight reduction tool kit every week. We will work on replacing old, outmoded mental programs, releasing the stress that can cause weight gain and emotional eating, helping you increase your water intake, become more mindful about your food intake, get motivated for some exercise and much more!